ENGL - English

Students who fail to pass ENGL 1001, ENGL 1002, ENGL 1003, ENGL 1004 or ENGL 3200 after two semesters must submit a petition to the Academic Petition Committee requesting to remain in the University. Please see "Satisfactory Progress in Written English" under "Proficiency/Placement Examinations" in the "Undergraduate Education" section of this catalog for further information.